Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY 3Rd VALENTINES' DAY.



Time flies & you see, its our third one already. Actually every year our valentines are a little differ in a way that we celebrate at home .. instead of going out having ripped off meals , flowers whatever.




So I made us western today,
















Its rather screwed when starting cos you know my maid went chopping off my chickendrum whatever, LEAVING ME BEHIND THOSE TINY ONES.-,- which literally pissed me off like crap. And I've to make my way to the nearest market.-___-



Ok forget that part.



greenstalker red petals, HE GAVE ME THIS ROSE WHICH WILL LAST ME FOR A LIFETIME.
















































This is what I gave him, consist of differ variety of candies & choc oh (:



I love you green stalker red petals ~~ (:
I love you jerrome ~~

:



My bro & ahma & xiaoxiong :D

My bro made his girlfriend meal probably got the idea from ME
My bro received this from his girlfriend. So cute right : ))

No comments: